In order to promote the “the Belt and Road” and the construction of international business dispute diversified resolution mechanism of Jiangsu Free Trade Zone (Nanjing Area), accelerate the construction of the international business dispute resolution platform of Nanjing Arbitration Commission, the Commission is now recruiting arbitrators both domestically and internationally so as to provide more quality and efficient arbitration services for commercial subjects in the “the Belt and Road” coverage area and Jiangsu Free Trade Zone (Nanjing Area). The commercial entities of the district provide more premium and efficient arbitration services. Specialties of arbitrators recruited this time are mainly focused on international trade, maritime affairs, investment, intellectual property, finance and other fields. If you are interested and meet the requirements, please download the Arbitrator’s Application Form from our website to fill in the application form. Such arbitrator’s application form and supporting materials shall be delivered to the Commission before October 30, 2019. What’s more, the arbitrator’s application form and supporting materials with an electronic photo (bareheaded identity certificate) shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. The Commission will select the best candidates through the selection process. Please refer to our website and WeChat for details. Information submitted by personnel not being employed will not be returned, and all the application materials will be kept confidential.
We hereby extend our sincere invitation to outstanding professionals at home and abroad. We are looking forward to your joining in our commission!
It is hereby notified.
Attached: 1. Conditions for Application of Arbitrators
2. Arbitrator’s Application Form
Nanjing Arbitration Commission
Address: Room 412, No. 314, Baixia Road, Qinhuai District, Nanjing City
Contact Person: Dai Jing, Wang Yuzi
Tel. 025-84721652，18951700529, 18951701085
NJAC Web Site NJAC Wechat Public
Attached1:Conditions for Application of Arbitrators
I. An arbitrator shall meet the following basic conditions:
(I) Be familiar with the Arbitration Law of the People’s Republic of China, and abide by the Arbitration Rules of Nanjing Arbitration Commission, Several Provisions of Nanjing Arbitration Commission on Improving Arbitration Efficiency and other relevant provisions;
(II) Be fair and upright, honest and trustworthy, earnest and diligent, pay attention to efficiency, have corresponding time to engage in arbitration work;
(III) No more than 65 years old (born after January 1, 1955). However, for the candidate who has served as the chief or sole arbitrator for many times in other arbitration institutions, has rich experience and strong ability in case handling, or talents in short supply needed by the Commission, the age may be extended appropriately, yet in principle no more than 70 years old (born after January 1, 1950);
II. Arbitrators from different occupations and professional fields shall meet the following conditions respectively:
(I) Those engaged in arbitration work:
1. 8-year arbitration experience in an arbitration organization;
2. With bachelor degree or above in law, and having national legal professional qualification;
3. Position equivalent to or above the deputy division level, or having a senior title;
4. With strong professional ability in case handling with perfect effectiveness.
(II) Those engaged in legal work:
1. Having practiced in law for 10 years and acting as a partner or above of a law firm;
2. With bachelor degree or above in law, qualified as chief or sole arbitrator, with strong ability in case handling;
3. With rich experience in handling civil and commercial cases, having a high professional level and good reputation in the practice of law, without any disciplinary violations or adverse reactions.
(III) Former judge:
1. Served as a judge for ten years, and having experiences in civil and commercial trials;
2. With bachelor degree or above in law;
3. Retired or resigned not more than two years;
4. With good reputation, high level of specialty, and strong ability in case handling.
(IV) Those engaged in legal research and teaching:
1. Specialized in teaching or research of civil and commercial laws or economic and trade aspects;
2. Being an associate professor or associate researcher or above or having an equivalent senior title, with strong ability and rich experience in case handling;
3. Familiar with arbitration law and arbitration procedure.
(V) Those engaged in professional fields such as economic and trade as well as science and technology:
1. With bachelor degree or above, and having a senior professional title;
2. Engaged in research and practice of economic and trade as well as science and technology for 10 years, with relevant legal knowledge and rich experience.
(VI) Foreign nationals and persons from Hong Kong, Macao and Taiwan regions shall have rich practical experience in arbitration.
Attached2. Arbitrator’s Application Form